Compass Placement Testing
The COMPASS test is used to place you in the proper classes at
- You will determine your level of proficiency from the computer choices and then select where you will begin.
COMPASS will adjust the questions you are given based on your successful answers.
- For example, if your response is correct, you will be given a more difficult question.
- If your response is incorrect, you will be given an easier problem until your correct level is determined.
The combined English and math test requires up to 3 hours to complete.
- The test is given on a “walk-in” basis—no appointment is needed
- An admissions application must be submitted and processed prior to testing.
- Driver’s license or picture ID must be presented at testing.
If English is your second language, please take MTELP test
Click on the links below to see the testing schedule and practice tests.
Testing schedules subject to change, please check our posting