Make Up Testing
The ASC is available for make-up testing on a limited basis. In special situations, an instructor
can put an exam in the ASC for students to make-up. Follow the directions below if you are in need of planning a make up test.
- Make arrangements with your instructor to place the exam in the ASC.
- An appointment is necessary, and keep in mind that seating is limited.
Call (248) 942-3035 for an appointment.
- Be sure to know your instructor's name and the course name when you
come in to take your make-up.
- Students MUST present photo ID to take
a test in the ASC
- Cell phones must be turned off when testing.
All tests will be collected and deemed completed at the ASC's scheduled closing time.