Virtual College Testing
The Highland Lakes ASC offers Virtual College Testing for non-Oakland Community College Students. Follow the directions below to use this service.
- An appointment must be made prior to taking a test.
- Call the ASC at 248-942-3035 to make an appointment.
- Be sure to know your instructor's name, the college you attend and appropriate phone numbers or contact information.
- Students must bring a photo ID to the ASC when taking a test.
- Cell phones must be turned off when testing.
- All tests will be collected and deemed completed at the ASC's scheduled closing time.
Click on the link below to find out more information about the Virtual Learning Collaborative locations at colleges across the state.