Compass Placement Testing
The COMPASS test is used to place you in the proper classes at
- COMPASS will adjust the questions you are given based on your successful answers.
- For example, if your response is correct, you will be given a more difficult problem.
- If your response is incorrect, you will be given an easier problem until your correct level is determined.
The combined English and Math test requires up to 2.5 hours to complete.
- The test is given on a “walk-in” basis—no appointment is needed
- An admissions application must be submitted and processed prior to testing.
- Driver’s license or picture ID must be presented at testing.
COMPASS sessions are offered at various times. Click on the links below to see the schedule and practice tests.