Academic Support Center
The Academic Support Center offers tutoring to students in many subject areas. Tutoring is offered on a walk in basis. Please check tutor schedules below.
How should I prepare for tutoring?
- Write down questions before arriving
- Read all assigned readings
- Write drafts of essays
- Attempt homework
- Bring textbooks, syllabi, tests, notes, papers, assignments, calculator, etc.
What can I expect?
- Friendly and helpful tutors to work with you
- Tutors may rotate among students during busy periods
- Tutors will ask questions and make suggestions.
What shouldn’t I expect?
- Tutors to work only with you.
- Tutors to substitute as your instructor when you have missed class.
- Tutors to do your work.