OCC Bookstores have everything you need to succeed
- Order your textbooks online or pick them up in person.
- Return rented textbooks.
- Sell your textbooks back in person or online.
- Use Financial Aid to buy required books, supplies and technology for the classes you are enrolled in each semester.
Our stores are open and welcome you to visit in person.
- If you prefer to shop in person, all Highland Lakes course materials are now available at the Auburn Hills Bookstore and all Southfield textbooks and supplies are sold at Royal Oak.
- Prefer to shop online – no problem! We offer various shipping methods, as well as free in-store pick-up. At any of three locations.
Do you need Scantrons or other basic supplies when the bookstores are closed?
1. Visit your campus Market Twenty 4 Seven. Locations are as follows:
- Auburn Hills - G Building Lower Level
- Highland Lakes - Woodland Hall 2nd Floor (behind the library)
- Orchard Ridge - J Building 1st Floor
- Royal Oak - B Building 1st Floor
- Southfield - A Building 1st Floor
2. Bookstore vending machines are available throughout the college as follows: