Scholarship Name: Angelo Evangelista Concrete Construction Endowed Scholarship
- MUST have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Oakland Community College.
- MUST be enrolled full- or part-time in the Construction Management program at Oakland Community College.
- MUST have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5, with a 3.0 GPA for any concrete construction class.
- First priority given to Oakland County residents, then to residents of Wayne and Macomb counties.
- Describe in writing (1 page) your interest in concrete paving and future career plans.
- Recipient MUST send a thank-you note to the donor.
- Award shall be used for tuition and books.