Scholarship Name: Dave Hamilton Construction Endowed Scholarship
- MUST have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Oakland Community College.
- MUST have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- MUST be enrolled in the Construction Management program or taking specific math classes at Oakland Community College (must be enrolled in at least one math class with a course number of
MAT 1560 through MAT 1740).
- MUST designate Orchard Ridge as home campus.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-U.S. citizen.
- MUST demonstrate financial need. Applicants must have a completed financial aid file.
- MUST submit written documentation of demonstrated skills (essay, resume, or letter of recommendation).
- Preference given to students in the Construction Management program.
- Recipient MUST send a thank-you note to the donor.
- Award shall be used for tuition only.