Scholarship Name: Harriet Heiden Gabori & Richard Frederick Gabori Scholarship
- MUST have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Oakland Community College.
- MUST have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- MUST be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-U.S. citizen.
- May be full- or part-time, majoring in any program.
- MUST submit a brief statement (no longer than one page) outlining applicant’s family education history (i.e., highest grade levels achieved by parents, grandparents, and siblings). Include
names of colleges and/or universities attended, number of years completed, and degrees earned, if applicable and known.
- Preference will be given to those students who are the first in their family to attend college.
- Recipient MUST send a thank-you note to the donor.
- Award shall be used for tuition, fees, and books.