10. Buying Books for Your Classes
Each OCC campus has their own bookstore. The most important thing to know about buying your books is to buy books where the class will be
held. Every OCC bookstore does not carry every book for every class.
You can access the bookstore page of our website from the Quick Links drop-down menu.
A. Bookstore Locations
The links below will show you the buildings at each campus where the bookstores are housed:
B. Purchasing Options
- In-Person: Shop the campus stores where your class will be held.
- Online: Online has two options:
- Home Delivery (ships within 2 -3 business days.)
- Store Pick-Up (orders ready in four business hours; orders placed after 3 pm will be available after 1 pm the next business day)
Note: To order online, click on your campus name at the top of the bookstore page where your class will be held.
Continue to fill out the online form. (You need a credit card to purchase.)
C. Bookstore Refund Policy
During the refund period (see bookstore page for dates), a refund may be given for the textbooks purchased for the current
- your original register receipt
- current schedule.
After this date, textbooks can only be returned at the end of the semester as used textbooks. Other conditions also apply :
- New textbooks must be clean and free from markings
- Polywrapped packages must be unopened or a $5 fee will be charged.
- 75% may be given for textbooks that are damaged, marked in, or have open CD's passcodes, or disk.
- Due to security coding, credit card must accompany sales receipt for the refund of credit purchases.
ANSWER: Highland Lakes Campus. (You need to buy books on the same campus as your class.)