Renew Library Materials OnlineIt's easy. Here's how.
- Go to the "My Account" tab in the library catalog.
- Type in the barcode number from your Raider One Card or library card and enter.
- Select "Items Out" and observe on the right side of the resulting screen the current "Due Date." Please note that overdue materials can not be renewed. You must take them to the library.
- Select the items to be renewed and click a "Renew" button on the left.
- On the resulting screen the new "Due Date" will indicate when an item renewed is due back in the library. If for some reason the renewal does not go through, contact the circulation desk at OCC campus library most convenient for you or ask a librarian.