Subscribe to OCC Libraries News through RSS
It's easy to keep up with news and events at the OCC Libraries when you subscribe to our RSS feed.
There are several ways to subscribe to RSS feeds, here are few if you're just getting started:
- Search the web for free feed readers, there are
many great options available. Once you choose one you can use the OCC Libraries News feed
URL http://feeds.feedburner.com/OCCLibraries to start getting
- If you use use Microsoft Outlook for your email, you can use it to get
RSS feeds as well. Here's how:
- Click the File tab
- Click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings.
- On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type the URL of the RSS Feed. The OCC Libraries News feed URL is http://feeds.feedburner.com/OCCLibraries
- Click Add, then click OK.
- If needed, there is
more information on this from Microsoft.
- Many web browsers have built-in RSS feed functionality or have add-ons or extensions available to download.