What is iROC Cash?
iROC Cash is a convenient, secure, and easy way to carry cash on campus. It is your own OCC cash account that is accessed online and is used by swiping the green stripe on the back of your Raider One Card.
Raider One Card
Enhanced Debit Raider One Card
Where Can I Use iROC Cash?
You can use iROC Cash at any OCC Raiders Store, campus café, and print/copy stations.
Benefits of iROC Cash
There are a few benefits of iROC Cash, check them out below.
- It is a safe way to access goods and services without carrying cash.
- It is convenient. There is no need to carry a wallet when you have the ability to pay for campus services using your Raider One Card.
- It is a great way to monitor your spending. There are three ways to add funds:
- At a kiosk machine located in all OCC libraries.
- Online with a credit or debit card. Click here to add money to your account, review your balance or transaction history.
- Visiting a Raiders Store to transfer Financial Aid funds to your iROC Cash account. The requested amount will be available within 48 hours.
Note: If your Raider One Card is lost or stolen, log onto your account to suspend iROC Cash activity or to change your PIN.