By Ann Smith
from 2013 Art Show
- Peer counselors are trained in listening and problem-solving skills
- Peer counselors help women work toward their own solutions
- Receive fresh feedback, options and alternatives
- Confidential, one-on-one setting
- Walk-in or appointment
- We do not provide long-term counseling services
Resource & Referral Information
- Information on area agencies and organizations
- Resources for legal, mental health, and advocacy issues
- Lending library with books on women’s issues, history and literature
- Informational and inspirational handouts on a variety of topics
- Arlene Frank, our Program Coordinator, is available for speaking engagements. Please call to reserve a presentation.
The Womencenter also offers Scholarships. Information can be obtained by either calling the Womencenter at (248) 522-3642 or viewing the
Scholarship Information Page.