Out-of-state students and students living more than 45 miles from an
MCO partner must obtain OCC approval to test at an off-site location.
- Obtain prior approval from your instructor to test off-site.
- You are responsible for locating an acceptable proctoring location.
Acceptable proctoring sites are:
- College and university testing centers
- Public library testing centers
- Professional testing centers
- Military education officers, commanding officers, and military education centers
- Complete and submit this form at least 10 working days prior to
the time the exam is to be administered.
- You and your instructor will receive email notification when the proctoring site
has been approved.
- Your instructor will send the test and any needed materials/instructions to the
- You are responsible for any costs charged by the proctoring site.