Welcome to OCC's
Program available at the Royal Oak, Orchard Ridge, and auburn Hills Campuses.
Purpose of OCC' Ceramics Programs:
To create a learning environment that encourages personal openness, creativity and technical support.
Pottery Can Enrich Your Life!
The OCC ceramics program provides opportunities for study at three uniquely different clay studios with experienced instructors committed to expanding the potential in each
Oriented toward persons who want to enrich their lives and increase their ceramic skills, the program can be pursued to:
- obtain professional pottery making skills
- earn art or humanities credit for transfer to a four-year university or art school
- earn an Associates Degree in Ceramic Technology (CER.AAS), or
- simply enjoy the excitement and satisfaction of working with clay
- Auburn Hills: 248.232.4026
- Orchard Ridge Instructor: 248.522.3591
- Royal Oak Instructor: 248.246.2685