Make Up Testing
The Testing Center is available for make-up testing on a limited basis. In special situations, an instructor can put an exam in the Testing Center for students to make-up. Follow the directions below to schedule a make up test.
- Make arrangements with your instructor to place the exam in the Testing Center, J-250.
- Call (248) 522-3484 to make an appointment.
- Know your student ID number to make an appointment.
- Be sure to know your instructor's name and the course number when you call or come into the Testing Center to take the test.
- Students must bring a photo ID to the Testing Center when taking a test.
- Cell phones and all personal property must be left at the front desk while testing.
All tests will be collected and deemed completed at the Testing Center's scheduled closing time.