The ASC offers Virtual College Testing for
- An appointment must be made prior to taking a test.
- Call the ASC at 248-246-2435/2437 to make an appointment.
- Be sure to know your instructor's name and the course number when you call.
- Students must bring a photo ID to the ASC when taking a test.
- Cell phones must be turned off when testing.
- All tests will be collected and deemed completed at the ASC's scheduled closing time.
Click on the link below to find out more information about the Virtual Learning Collaborative locations at colleges across the state.