Chancellor’s Scholarships Information
OAKLAND COUNTY ALL STARS
$200,000 to eligible students in Oakland County! (Information updated December 2022)
These scholarships are awarded county-wide to talented all-star students in one of the following:
- Public, private, charter, and home schooled programs with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Adult/Alternative public or private high school with a GPA of 2.5
The award is for $4,000 ($2,000 for the fall semester and $2,000 for the winter semester), is non-renewable, and is good only for the first academic year following the student's high school graduation.
Recipients must attend Oakland Community College at least, full-time (12 credit hours minimum) for both fall and winter semesters. If the student does not attend classes, the scholarship is forfeited.
You will utilize the College’s Student Online, Scholarship Universe site to submit your application. This is the College’s web-based scholarship application system. OCC students must use this site to apply for scholarships.
Attend an Information Session
Learn more about the Chancellor's Scholarship and find out if you qualify by attending an upcoming information session. Sign up today!
- Go to Scholarship Universe.
- Select the “Sign-In” button and then Sign-in with your OCC username (ex: doe.jane) and OCC password. You must have successfully applied to Oakland Community College and have a OCC student ID and email to access Scholarship Universe.
- Upon successful login users will begin with their dashboard.
- To navigate to the scholarship screen, select Scholarships at the left side of your student dashboard.
- If the Chancellor's Scholarship is not listed, use the search option on the upper right side and search for the Chancellor's Scholarship.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to read over the questions carefully, because this will be used to determine your eligibility for this scholarship.
NOTE: This software is not compatible with Internet Explorer. We recommend that you use Chrome, Firefox or Safari.