What are your advantages to hiring an OCC co-Op / Intern?
- Saves time and money in recruiting costs because the college provides a free referral service for qualified applicants.
- Provides the opportunity to hire potential permanent employees through early identification of top co-ops/interns.
- Permits better utilization of existing personnel.
- Fills a temporary need for employees.
- Provides support for special projects during peak periods.
- Enhances the organization’s image and influence in the college community.
- Stimulates new ideas in an organization and allows employees to stay current on developments in the academic world.
- Advertises employment opportunities by providing broad exposure to student populations.
- Helps increase opportunities to meet EEO guidelines.