OAKLAND COUNTY, Michigan — It has never been easier for prospective students, their family members and the community to learn how an education from Oakland Community College can empower the future. Call it OCC 101—a one-stop learning opportunity.
OCC's Open House will be Saturday, Oct. 6, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the college’s Auburn Hills campus. Attend workshops, live presentations and demonstrations designed to help prospective students make their decision to choose OCC. Besides an opportunity to learn, the open house is an opportunity to visit the campus for tours and information.
Presentations will include:
- Parent workshop: Preparing your student for college
- Student panel: Witness excellence in person
- Financial aid workshop
- Academic information tables with faculty and staff, including:
- Criminal justice
- Diagnostic medical sonography
- Graphic design
- Health professions
- Library technician program
- Respiratory therapy
- Student services representatives from counseling, financial aid, global education and workforce development
- Plus, information about transferring your OCC education with representatives from Eastern Michigan University, Northwood University, Oakland University, Walsh College and Wayne State University.
To register for the OCC open house, visit oaklandcc.edu/admissions.
About OCC - With five campuses in Oakland County, OCC is Michigan’s No. 1 transfer institution, offering nearly 100 degrees and certificates. The College empowers academic and developmental experiences, allowing students to reach their potential and enhance their communities. More than 1 million students have enrolled in the college since it opened in 1965. Learn more at oaklandcc.edu.
Media Contact: Marketing & Community Relations | 248.341.2020 | firstname.lastname@example.org