Computer Information Systems (CIS.BSA.AAS) - Business Systems Analyst
Program outcomes represent broad areas of knowledge and skills developed over the duration of the program through a wide range of courses and experiences. These learning outcomes represent what a student should be able to know, think, or do upon successful completion of their program at Oakland Community College.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge and application skills in Systems Development Life Cycle Methodology.
- Students will illustrate problem-solving skills through the use of computer system analysis and design techniques.
- Students will use best project management practices and checklists to manage their projects to ensure they are designed/developed in a timely manner, within budget, usefulness as outlined in the requirements analysis.
- Students will examine basic database designs and manage database environments. (Covers Systems Analysis CT and Database Administration CA)
- Students will demonstrate knowledge and application skills in Business processing analysis