OCC students are required to have a Raider One Card. There are three ways to obtain yours:
- Submit a recent photo of yourself to receive your card in the mail.
- Visit the Raiders Store to take a photo for your Raider One Card.
- Visit the Raider One Card Mobile Unit on campus issuing cards at special events. Click here to view the calendar.
Choose From Two Card Options
Enhanced Raider One Card
(U.S. Bank Prepaid Debit MasterCard feature)
Raider One Card
The Raider One Card is an all-in-one card:
- Student ID
- Library card
- Raider Store purchases
- Student Refunds*
(*For those that choose to have the Enhanced Raider One Card with the U.S. Bank Prepaid Debit MasterCard® feature)
Raider One Student Reminders
- Your Raider One Card holds your personal information. Treat it as you would any other important card, especially if you are an Enhanced Raider One cardholder.
- Avoid allowing other students access to your card.
- Add funds to your card prior to exam times to avoid copy and printing delays.
- OCC staff does not have access to your Enhanced Raider One account information.
Replacement Cards are $10
Visit any campus Business Office to pay the fee and have a replacement card mailed to your current address on file within 5-7 business days