Land A Job
Student Going to the Interview
Learn how to land the on-campus job you want:
a copy of your class schedule to the interview.
- Bring your driver’s license & Social
Security Card or other I-9 Information.
- Be prepared to discuss your work ethic and
- Dress for success, don’t forget to wear your smile!
- View Career Focus to get to know OCC better.
Student Hired as an OCC Student Employee
What to do once you accept an on-campus job offer:
- Discuss with your supervisor the Guidelines & Online Forms
- Complete the Online Forms
and the forms found in the Student Employment packet that are available at each
Business Office on campus or designated area.
- Submit all the student Employment
forms to your new supervisor.
- Request a Report of Hire form from your supervisor
via the OCC intranet system.
- Review all completed forms with your supervisor.
date and make a photocopy of all forms for your supervisor and for your own personal
- Do not begin working until all paperwork is completed and submitted. Payroll
may be delayed if paperwork is not accurate and/or is not submitted immediately.