What type of partnerships are there and how long are they?
How can this benefit my company?
There are several options available. Frequently scheduled activities include company
tours, classroom presentations, clinicals, interviews on campus, and more!
Partnership length varies by the type of activity. Activities can be recurring or
held once. For example, company tours typically last around an hour and company presentations
are usually about a half hour. Clinicals at local hospitals typically require the
most time commitment.
When are the partnerships held?
There are several ways a partnership can benefit you and your company. Here are just
• Face-to-face contact with potential interviewees/job candidates.
• Quickly and efficiently widen your candidate pool.
• Company mention during information sessions and marketing materials.
• Recognition on our Economic & Workforce Development Facebook page.
• Making a positive impact on new workforce entering the field.
• We might even give you some free OCC swag!
What companies have you worked with?
|We incorporate employer engagement with our short-term training programs. Timing varies
depending on when the training program is in session. Typically, classes are held
during the day at one of the OCC campuses.
Is there a cost?
|We’ve worked with several businesses in the Metro Detroit area. Here are just a few
we’ve worked with recently: ABB, American Axle, Beaumont Health, Casadei Steel, CVS
Health, FANUC Robotics, Kelly Services, McLaren, Pepsi and UHI Group.
|There is no cost to become involved! We’re just looking for employers to help us make
connections for the students and give them learning opportunities.