ABOUT THE DATA
OCC’s headcount enrollment by campus data comes from OCC’s data warehouse reporting
system. Headcount enrollment by campus data references end of the session data, after
regular or accelerated terms have completed. The dashboard shows demographic 5 year
trend data for Fall, Winter, and Summer terms. The tiptool provides the actual headcount
for the specific variable (n) as well as the percentage of headcount. Filters can
be used to drill down into more detailed information on any sub-group.
- Campus: OCC has 5 campuses. Dashboard shows data for each respective campus.
- Headcount per Campus: Students are counted in each campus location where they attend
classes (duplicated headcount, different than and will not add up to college-wide
- FTIAC: First Time in Any College (FTIAC) students are those who have never attended
college before this term.
- Non-FTIAC: Students who have experienced higher education before this term at OCC
- Full-time Student: Student who has enrolled in 12 credits a term for Fall or Winter.
- Part-time Student: Student who has enrolled in less than 12 credits during Fall or
- In-District: Students who reside within Oakland County.
- Out-of-District: Students who reside in a region outside of Oakland County. This includes
anyone out of the county, state, or country.
- Age: Age at the initial term. If age or birth date is not reported, then it’s unknown.