The Career Services department, also known as Placement Services, serves a variety of job seekers through our career office. Services include:
- Online Employment Database (known as College Central Network or CCN)
- Resume Writing & Critiquing
- Various Employment Workshops
- Networking & Job Fairs and more...
Serving as the primary point-of-contact for employers who are seeking to connect to OCC students from a variety of academic programs we offer:
- Comprehensive online Job Board (known as College Central Network or CCN) & Resume Database
- On-campus recruiting opportunities, networking & job fairs
- Administrative cost-saving opportunities through our Federal Work-Study program
- Ability to connect to internships, co-ops, training, grant funding and facility usages.