Criminal Justice - Generalist (CRJ.GEN.AAS) - Part Time (4 years.)
**Available fully online***
Program Outcomes - 2023-2024
Program outcomes represent broad areas of knowledge and skills developed over the duration of the program through a wide range of courses and experiences. These learning outcomes represent what a student should be able to know, think, or do upon successful completion of their program at Oakland Community College.
- Students will identify the purposes, functions, and practices of the police, legal, and corrections' systems.
- Students will demonstrate police report writing competency.
- Students will be able to apply fundamental elements of criminal law and constitutional rights to matters involving the criminal justice system.
- Students will be able to apply rules of evidence to matters involving the criminal justice system.
- Student will demonstrate sufficiently developed content.