Student Engagement Digital Sign Request
Student Engagement Digital Sign Submission Form
Would you like to post something to our student digital boards? Use the form below to submit a request for a new digital sign. New requests are reviewed every week. Upon approval, you will receive a confirmation email and your message will be published for two weeks.
Follow these instructions to post your sign:
- Contact Information:
Start by filling out your name, email and phone number. Add any comments if you have them. These are only for the approvers, they will not show up on the sign.
- Playtime Info:
Start Date: Select from the calendar the date and time you want your sign to display. The system will only allow you to display your sign for a duration of two weeks. If you would like your sign up longer you will have to re-submit.
For example, if your event is on October 24, select October 10 as your start date.
End date: Select the time and date you would like the sign removed. We recommend scheduling the sign to end one hour before your event starts to avoid having outdated information on our campus monitors.
- Template Information:
If you would like your sign to display on all campuses, select “All Campus Ad”
If you only want one campus, select just that one, for example, “Auburn Hills Campus Ad.”
Enter a Headline to grab attention.
Add a secondary headline if you have one.
In the details add a brief description and any relevant information including date, time and location, and web URL. Remember that the signs are on a 12-15 second rotation so keep the information brief so that people can consume the information before the screen changes.
Enter your email address and phone number.
Upload an image relevant to your ad. if you do not include an image, the OCC logo will be the image.
- Preview your sign and if all looks good, submit.
- Information about campus services and resources
- Announcements for upcoming campus events and activities that are open to most members of the campus community
- Student club promotions
- Oakland County events
- Internship/Job Openings
- Items for sale (textbooks, laptops, bike)
- Housing (looking for a roommate)
- Content unrelated to the college or the related community.
- Content that is not professional or academic.
- Designed graphics that were not created by OCC's Creative Services team (not including pre-defined layout templates).
- Political signs or information.
- Promotion of behavior that violates college policies, or local, state or federal law.
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations.
- Content that is harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others.
- Content that is defamatory, obscene, or depicts violence.
- Content that is hateful in language or imagery targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality or political beliefs.
- Content that is fraudulent or unlawful.
- Content that violates any intellectual property rights.
- Encourage the sale or consumption of alcoholic beverages or tobacco-related/marijuana products.
- Infringe on copyrighted or trademarked works of others. Copyrighted and trademarked material may include: logos, digital images, photographs, paintings, movies, videos, memes and written works.
- Include content or images that may be incendiary or might provoke negative reactions.
- OCC retains its discretion to deny approval or remove content that is inappropriate.
Your sign may be rejected for any of the following reasons:
- URLs that are too long (use link shortener like bitly.com to shorten your URL and re-submit)
- Inappropriate content/language (see “What kind of content is NOT appropriate to post” above)
- Misspellings/grammar errors
- Out of date content
- Content that is irrelevant or provides no value to Oakland Community College students