Phi Theta Kappa
The mission of Phi Theta Kappa is to recognize academic achievement of college students and to provide opportunities for them to grow as scholars and leaders.
How can you become a Phi Theta Kappa member?
- Have a Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher at Oakland Community College
- Have 12 completed semester hours at Oakland Community College
- Currently be enrolled at Oakland Community College
Vice President of Fellowship-Ambria Ellis
Vice President of Leadership-Tiger Hutchons
Fall 2023 Meeting Schedule
- November 8 - Auburn Hills Campus, Student Hub G-150, from 3p-4p.
- November 9 - Meet with the President on Zoom , from 12:30p-1p.
- December 6 - Royal Oak Campus, near the Welcome Desk (first floor), from 3p-4p.
For more information contact OCC PTK