Phi Theta Kappa
The mission of Phi Theta Kappa is to recognize academic achievement of college students and to provide opportunities for them to grow as scholars and leaders.
How can you become a Phi Theta Kappa member?
- Have a Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher at Oakland Community College
- Have 12 completed semester hours at Oakland Community College
- Currently be enrolled at Oakland Community College
Vice President of Fellowship-Ambria Ellis
Vice President of Leadership-Tiger Hutchons
Fall 2023 Meeting Schedule
- September 13 - Auburn Hills Campus, room B-259, from 3p-4p. Also available by Zoom.
- October 11 - Orchard Ridge Campus, room G-113, from 3p-4p. Also available by Zoom.
- November 8 - Auburn Hills Campus, room B-259, from 3p-4p. Also available by Zoom.
- December 13 - Royal Oak Campus, room B-251, from 3p-4p. Also available by Zoom.
*Please note, officers meet from 3p-3:30p and general membership meet from 3:30p-4p.
For more information contact OCC PTK