Official OCC Transcripts
Official transcripts contain the seal of the Registrar's Office and are mailed or
emailed (e-transcripts only) directly by the College to a person or institution specified
by the student. Official transcripts are commonly needed when transferring to another
college or applying for employment.
Ordering Official Transcripts
Official OCC transcripts may be requested online. If you require a physical transcript,
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Online (including eTranscripts) - for OCC transcripts only
An official transcript may be ordered online thanks to a partnership between OCC and
the National Student Clearinghouse.
- OCC official transcripts (including eTranscripts and printed transcripts) cost $5
- Students may request an electronic PDF of their official OCC transcript to be sent
via email, and many eTranscripts are usually sent within 24 hours, but some additional
time may be required for orders with attachments and for orders that have additional
- Attachments may be uploaded and sent with an eTranscript.
- Email notifications let you know the status of your eTranscript request, including
when it is sent and when it has been received. You may also request to receive these
eTranscript notifications via text message
- The eTranscript service is not available for students who last attended OCC before
1981. Please contact email@example.com for assistance in obtaining your transcript if you last attended OCC before 1981
- For more help ordering an eTranscript, visit the National Student Clearinghouse FAQs
For those requesting the MTA endorsement:
- Students requesting the MTA endorsement should first check their unofficial transcript
online using MyOCC to see if the endorsement is already noted (found right before
your history of classes).
- If the endorsement is there, you do not need to request the endorsement again.
- If the endorsement is not there, before you submit your transcript request, please
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your eligibility to be checked. Please wait to submit your transcript
request until you receive a response.
Shaw College Transcripts
Shaw College transcripts may be requested by contacting email@example.com.
Do You Need to Send OCC Your Transcript From Another Institution?
Official transcripts from US or Canadian institutions MUST be sent from your previous
accredited university or college to OCC. Your previous institution can email official
transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically mail them to Oakland Community College, Transcript Evaluations, 2900
Featherstone Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2845.
International transcripts (excluding those from Canadian institutions) must be evaluated by a member of the
National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) before OCC can consider
international credits for transfer. After your transcript has been evaluated, notification
will be sent to your OCC student email. You may log into your student account to review
the results of your transcript evaluation.