Unofficial OCC Transcripts/Academic History
Unofficial transcripts or academic histories may be obtained online by logging into
MyOCC with your student ID and password, click on 'Transcript (unofficial)' and print
out a hard copy.
Official OCC Transcripts
Official transcripts contain the seal of the Registrar's Office and are mailed or
emailed (e-transcripts only) directly by the College to a person or institution specified
by the student. Official transcripts are commonly needed when transferring to another
college or applying for employment.
Ordering Official Transcripts
Official OCC transcripts may be requested online. If you require a physical transcript,
please contact email@example.com for further instructions.
Online (including eTranscripts) - for OCC transcripts only
An official transcript may be ordered online thanks to a partnership between OCC and
the National Student Clearinghouse.
- OCC eTranscripts are FREE!
- Students may request an electronic PDF of their official OCC transcript to be sent
via email, and many eTranscripts are usually sent within 24 hours, but some additional
time may be required for orders with attachments and for orders that have additional
- Attachments may be uploaded and sent with an eTranscript.
- Email notifications let you know the status of your eTranscript request, including
when it is sent and when it has been received. You may also request to receive these
eTranscript notifications via text message
- The eTranscript service is not available for students who last attended OCC before
1981. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in obtaining your transcript if you last attended OCC before 1981
- For more help ordering an eTranscript, visit the National Student Clearinghouse FAQs
Shaw College Transcripts
Shaw College transcripts may be requested by contacting email@example.com.