Raider Connect – Your one stop to Registration
Join us virtually or in-person and get help with your steps for registration.
OCC is holding concurrent support sessions for Michigan Reconnect Students and all other students needing help getting registered for classes. OCC representatives from many of our student services areas will be there to assist you personally so this will be a great way to make sure you're set up for success in the Fall.
Departments and their roles:
- Enrollment Services – We are here to aid students in identifying the steps needed to complete class registration. We will be on-site to help students activate accounts and guide students through the day’s activities.
- Counseling – If you have questions about courses and degree programs. Get them answered by one of our knowledgeable counselors.
- Financial Aid – Need support with Verification or do you have other financial aid questions? Staff will be on-site to answer questions and help with financial aid holds.
- Admissions – If you still need help applying to the college, there will be staff available to walk you through the application and next steps.
- Academic Support Center (ASC)– This team will be ready to help you thru your English self-placement, New Student Orientation, and other steps with computer support.
- Library – Do you need a computer to complete some of your steps or to get help registering for a class? Our Library staff will be here to support this.
- Three Tuesdays in June: June 13, 20, and 27
Two sessions per day:
- 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Virtual only | Join Zoom Meeting
- 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm - On-campus/In-person
In-person sessions will be held at two campus locations, you're welcome to attend either one: