- Industrial Safety
- Blue Print Reading
- Precision Measurement and Instrumentation
- Certificate of Completion
- NC3 Mike Rowe WORKS Ethic Employability Certificate
- The Pre-Apprenticeship Program is five (5) weeks in length
- The Pre-Apprenticeship Program is offered in-person Monday through Thursday, 8:00am
- Attendance is mandatory
- Employer interviews are required as part of the Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- Industry tours are required as part of the Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- The program will be provided to the participant at no cost
- Students entering the program must be available during the scheduled time. This includes:
classroom time, lab time, industry tours and interview days which are a requirement
for completion of the program.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age or will turn 18 years of age prior to
the completion of the program.