Continuing & Professional Education
Oakland Community College offers continuing education courses for adult learners at all stages of their lives for professional education or community enrichment.
Don't see the class that meets your needs? Your suggestion matters: contact us and let us know.
Professional education is for those individuals who are interested in gaining skills and knowledge to optimize personal development and job growth.
OCC offers noncredit, online courses to prepare you for your next career. Online training provides access to quality career skills anytime, anywhere.
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) - September 21-November 16 M&W
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Operator Training - Fall 2020
- Concealed Pistol License (CPL) - Saturday, September 26, 2020
- Connected Vehicle Professional Credentialing - September 23-25, 2020
- Motorcycle Safety - Spring 2021
- PLC & Robotics Technician Program - Fall 2020
Online Course Topics Include: