3 Easy Steps to Apply to Graduate
Step 1: Schedule an appointment with an OCC Counselor to apply for graduation.
Step 2: During your appointment, you'll complete your graduation application with the counselor.
Step 3: Receive confirmation from the Registrar's Office.
After you've submitted your graduation application: Confirm your mailing address
Step 1: Schedule an appointment with an OCC Counselor
This will only take about 30 minutes. If you are participating in the commencement
ceremony, please complete your graduation application by Friday, April 14 to ensure that your name will be published in the commencement program booklet.
There are two options for scheduling your appointment:
ONLINE (MOST PREFERRED)
- Log into your MyOCC account.
- Click “College Resources.”
- Click “Make a Counseling Appointment.”
- Log into the system again.
- Select the campus where you would like to schedule your counseling appointment and
- Note: Your appointment will be a phone appointment.
- Select “make appointment".
- Select “phone call to discuss graduation requirements” for the reason why you're scheduling
the counseling appointment, and click “Continue.”
- Select the day, start time, stop time and Counselor you want for your appointment.
- Click “Search.”
- Select the green box to make your appointment.
- Enter and verify your phone number. Then click “Submit”.
- An appointment confirmation to your OCC email address.
Schedule your appointment with an OCC counselor by calling the number below for your
- OCC Counselor Appointment Line: 248.341.2270
Step 2: During your appointment, you’ll complete your graduation application with
- The Counselor will go over the graduation application content and once the information
is verified the counselor will submit the application for processing.
- If you have any questions about your graduation application after your appointment,
you can follow up with your Counselor by sending an email through your OCC email account.
Step 3: Receive confirmation from the Registrar’s office
- Once your graduation application has been submitted by a Counselor students:
- FALL GRADUATES - You will receive a graduation email from the Registrar’s office no
later than February 1st.
- WINTER GRADUATES - You will receive a graduation email from the Registrar’s office
no later than June 5th.
- For any Graduation questions, please send an email to email@example.com from your OCC email address.
While you wait: Confirm your mailing address
- If you have an address change, please update your address as soon as possible to ensure
that you can receive your diploma. This can be done at any campus Student Services
office, or by emailing Enrollment Services.
Commencement Ceremony - Celebrate your Graduation with us at Commencement
- Once your application has been submitted you will receive a Commencement invitation
letter from the Registrar’s office. Commencement letters will be mailed starting
in March 2023 and are mailed out until a week prior to the ceremony.
- This letter will explain everything regarding the Commencement Ceremony. This information
can also be found on the Commencement Ceremony website.
- For questions about the Commencement Ceremony use the contact information listed below.
- If you do not receive your Commencement letter by May 8th please contact the Registrar’s Office.