If you are experiencing a medical or mental health emergency call 911 or visit the emergency room nearest to you.
We're here to help you achieve emotional and mental well-being while on your academic journey at OCC.
Hotlines & Helplines
- Oakland County Mental Health: 1.800.341.2003
- Suicide Prevention: National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline text or call 988
- Domestic Violence: HAVEN 248.334.1274 / 1.800.799.7233 – National Domestic Violence
- Human Trafficking: 1.888.373.7888
- Mental Health: 1.800.950.6264 – National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Addiction: 1.866.210.1303 – Michigan Addiction Hotline
- Veterans Hotline: 1.800.273-8255 – Press 1 after dialing
- LGBTQ Friendly Hotlines: 1.866.488-7386 – Trevorline or Text START to 678678
- COVID, human-caused or natural disasters:1.800.985.5990 – Disaster Distress Helpline
- Eating Disorders: 1.800.931.2237 (not 24 hrs)