If you are unable to get to campus, set up a video or phone advising appointment.
Appointment Scheduling - New
- Video Appointment |You must have a valid government issued photo ID present for all video advising appointments
- Phone Appointment |SFRS may be restricted to certain types of information disclosure during phone calls
Virtual Financial Aid Services Phone: 248.341.2240 or
Complete and submit an appointment request form
Appointments will be available as soon as the next business day. All student information will remain private and secure.
Financial Aid at OCC Just Got Easier!
Online Document Submission
Student Financial Resources and Scholarships (SFRS) has an easy, mobile-friendly process for uploading financial aid documents. Now, you will be able to submit missing documents online using your computer or phone. You can also add your mobile number to your account to receive updates via text. It couldn't be easier! No more emailing or faxing required.
What you need to do?
- You will receive an email from SFRS regarding missing items. (NOTE: if you do not receive this email, the steps below do not apply to you!)
- Follow the instructions in the email to go to OCC Self Service, which will provide the next steps you must complete.
- If you are directed to the new online document system, you will be asked to create an account using your existing OCC email, username and password.
- Login and follow the steps listed to complete your tasks, then click finish.