Surgical Technology Program Fees
In addition to the contact hour tuition a student pays, there are costs associated with the Surgical Technology program.
**The estimate below does not include transportation to/from clinical sites. The costs of books and other required supplies are estimates only. It also does not list costs associated with prerequisite classes which must be completed in order to apply for the SUR Program.
- Books for all courses - $700.00
- Surgical Instrument Kit - $400.00
- Lab coat, scrubs, and shoes - price varies depending on student
- Student Physical - fee varies depending on provider
- Required immunizations - fee varies depending on needs of student
- CST Exam, Study Guide & Association Fees - $250.00
- CPR Certification Course - $50.00
- Background Check and Drug Screening - $100
- Professional Liability Insurance - can be up to $100
Please NOTE: Tuition, additional costs and additional supplies are subject to change without notice by action of the Board of Trustees and vendors. We have no input on the prices of required supplies and/or items listed above. This data is provided as a budgeting tool for the student, not a guarantee of listed rates and fees.