Associate in Arts
The Associate in Arts Degree emphasizes economics, foreign languages, literature, mathematics, music, philosophy, psychology, science, sociology, and theatre.
If you elect the Associate in Arts Degree for various reasons: as a basis for further study toward a baccalaureate degree, as a basis for employment in a variety of positions which require a broad college education, or for cultural enrichment. This program is offered in both the traditional format and 100% online. Faculty teaching in the online program have completed a mandatory faculty distance learning training and development program to ensure you have an engaging, valuable, and consistent learning experience.
- The Associate in Arts Degree may serve as the basis for bachelor level studies or as the preparation for graduate and professional degrees (e.g. law, medicine).
- The Cinematic Arts program incorporates a theoretical and practical field of study with a solid foundation for a bachelor degree.
- Global Studies is an interdisciplinary program designed to provide a know-ledge base for understanding and analyzing the political, economic, social and cultural aspects of current world issues.
- Associate in Arts with a Concentration in Fine Arts/Visual, emphasizes a variety of art media and philosophies for students wishing to specialize in the Fine Arts at the university level.
- The Music concentration fulfills a variety of needs: transfer to a four-year institution with approximately two years of study completed, or begin work in any area of music with a solid understanding of music theory, music history, and performance experience.
- The Theatre program includes performance and the technical aspects of theatre, including theory and practical experience.