The OCC difference
Be part of a vibrant college community
There is always something going on at the College, and there are several associated
benefits to working here:
- News: Learn more about what our students, faculty and alumni are doing, as well as the
- Continuing Education: Interested in learning a new skill or want to take a personal enrichment course?
OCC offers a robust continuing education program.
- Culinary Studies Institute: Our culinary students are passionate about food, and they staff two campus restaurants
where you can taste their creations. Interested in enhancing your own cooking skills?
Our continuing education program features regular culinary courses.
- Raiders Store: Our employees take pride in working here, and our store features a variety of OCC
swag to help show this pride. Employees receive a 20% discount on clothes, gifts,
and supplies (discount does not apply to textbooks, electronics or food and beverages).
- Raiders Athletics: You can also show off that swag and demonstrate your Raiders pride at our student
athletic events. All OCC students and staff receive free entry to all athletic event
by showing a staff ID or Raider one card.
- Libraries: Each of our five campuses has its own library that features a variety of academic
and consumer books, publications and other resources to support our faculty and staff.
- Theatre: Catch one of our current shows featuring our talented students. Employees receive
two free tickets to all theatre performances.
An equal opportunity employer
Oakland Community College does not discriminate against applicants, employees or students
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including sexual harassment),
age, height, weight, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, Vietnam
era veteran status, or disability in its employment practices and/or educational programs
“What I like most about the College is that we celebrate the accomplishments of everyone
here – students, faculty and staff. We feel valued.” – Erica Bednarski, Administrative Assistant to the Vice Chancellor of Human Resources
“What stands out to me is that everyone is very supportive and works really well as
a team.” – Angela Smith, Human Resources Associate