The Student Financial Resources and Scholarships Office is closed to students and visitors. We are committed to delivering services to you.
- Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Processing
- Satisfactory Academic Appeal Processing
- Financial Aid Documents only - email@example.com | Fax 248.341.2250
- CARES Act Information
Complete the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to ensure your financial aid application is processed timely to begin the fall 2020 semester. The 2020-2021 FAFSA uses income information from 2018. Once OCC receives the FAFSA information, a student may request consideration if there has been a significant reduction in the financial information due to documented unemployment.
Expecting a Financial Aid Disbursement?
Did you know the easiest way to receive it is via E-check directly to your bank account.
Sign up at MyOCC | Financial Profile | Bank Information
Questions - 248.341.2240
Oakland Community College maintains a low tuition rate –typically one-quarter to one-half the cost of similar public or private higher education institutions -- with support from the state of Michigan and Oakland County. Tuition is based on the number of billable contact hours multiplied by the student's tuition rate for their specific Residency Status. In addition to tuition and fees, each student is expected to purchase their textbooks and supplies. OCC also provides financial aid and scholarships for eligible students.
OCC offers low tuition rates while still providing the same high-quality education available at other colleges and universities. The affordability of an OCC education is apparent when compared with the tuition costs at other metro Detroit schools over a two-year period.
Financial Aid Announcements
- Financial Aid Eligibility: Program Planning
- Understanding Financial Assistance and Scholarships
- Financial Aid What You Need to Know(updated 04/01/20)
- Summer Request for Financial Aid -2021
- Book Voucher Deadline Dates: Fall 2020 - September 17, 2020|Winter 2021- January 21, 2021|Summer - May 20, 2021
- Please note: Guest students are not eligible for federal Title IV aid