The median annual wage for magnetic resonance imaging technologists was $69,930 in
The median annual wage for radiologic technologists was $58,440 in May 2017.
Overall employment of radiologic and MRI technologists is projected to grow 13 percent
from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average for all occupations. As the population
grows older, there will be an increase in medical conditions that require imaging
as a tool for making diagnoses.*Bureau of Labor Statistics
We also offer the opportunity for Registered Radiologic Technologists who do not currently
have a college degree to enroll in the required supportive and general education courses
as outlined in the college catalog. Applicants will be granted a degree upon successful
completion of the requirements.
Information sessions are highly recommended for any student who applies to the Radiologic
Technology Program. Sessions last approximately 1 1/2-2 hours. This session will include
a thorough review of the program requirements, didactic and clinical phases as well
as requirements for success.
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 | 10am-12pm |~ VIRTUAL VIA ZOOM~ Please email BAKLOMP@oaklandcc.edu for meeting invitation
- Tuesday, September 15, 2020 | 10am-12pm | Room A124
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 | 5-7 pm | Room A124
Auburn Hills Campus
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020 | 1-3 pm
Orchard Ridge Campus
- Thursday, April 16, 2020 | 3-5 pm | Room F101
Reserve your seat by calling the
Health Professions Department Secretary
(Seating is limited)