OAKLAND COUNTY, Michigan – Empowered by a new brand, Oakland Community College’s marketing efforts are shifting into high gear these days.
OCC’s marketing goals are to improve positive image perceptions and increase new student enrollment.
- In May, OCC and Oakland University launched the state’s first cobranded billboard campaign, featuring 12 cobranded digital billboards along major highways in Oakland County.
- Recent social media upgrades include a new OCC Snapchat account, Facebook Live and weekly coverage at all five campuses.
- Photo and video crews visited OCC’s five campuses to capture more stories, events, people and programs.
In the weeks ahead, OCC marketing will launch
- a new comprehensive online student recruitment ad campaign empowered by OCC’s new brand;
- a first of its kind cobranded radio spot with OCC partner Walsh College on Newsradio WWJ-AM;
- a new event, “Empower Yourself: OCC Free Day at Meadow Brook Hall” and
- its first major sponsorship of Arts, Beats and Eats in Royal Oak.
“We have so many excellent stories to share and so many ways to tell them,” said Theodore G. Coutilish, OCC vice chancellor of marketing and community relations. “Collaboration with our many partners is the key to empowering and inspiring others.”
Follow OCC on social media and the college’s news page to stay on top of the latest projects, programs and progress.
About OCC - With five campuses in Oakland County, OCC is Michigan’s number one transfer institution, offering nearly 100 excellent degrees and certificates. The College empowers academic and developmental experiences, allowing students to reach their full potential and enhance the communities they serve. More than a million students have enrolled in the College since it opened in 1965. Learn more at oaklandcc.edu.
Media Contact: Marketing & Community Relations | 248.341.2020 | email@example.com