Career Development Services, also known as Placement Services, works with all job seekers to assist in developing job search strategies that lead to gainful employment. This service is at no cost to you.
College Central Network
You must register with College Central Network (CCN), our comprehensive online job board, to use our services.
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Oakland Community College; search the Jobs Central national job board and the Intern Central national internship board.
- Build a resume with Resume Builder, or upload a resume file to Resume Central so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your resume will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central to support your resume and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, videos, podcast, and articles from over 125 authors.