Post-Secondary Agreements/Transfer Guides

OCC has agreements with public and private institutions located in Michigan and beyond. Active agreements can be found by institution, transfer degree subject or OCC program name. Please contact an OCC counselor for questions about articulation agreements or transfer guides.

    *This agreement is expired; however, students currently enrolled under the agreement may be allowed a reasonable amount of time to complete the program. Please check with a counselor at the transfer institution for additional information.
Top of Page