AHA CPR BLS Provider
This American Heart Association training course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to issue certification in American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS CPR. This course will guide the student through all of the current AHA HCP BLS CPR knowledge and skills. A Healthcare Provider BLS CPR card will be issued to every student that successfully completes a written and practical skills examination. This card will remain current for two years.
What Will I Learn in This Course?
- In-depth adult, child and infant CPR
- Use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- How to help and assist a choking victim
- Use of barrier devices
- Basic anatomy of the heart and respiratory system
- Early recognition of strokes and heart attacks
- You are not just learning CPR. You will learn how to make decisions in emergency situations.
EMS C/E CREDITS: 2 – Medical
- DATES: January 26, 2023
- TIME: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- COSTS: $75.00 (all materials included)
- LOCATION: Combined Regional Emergency Services Training Center ad Online 2900 Featherstone, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 , Location on Campuse - Phone: 248.232.4211, Fax: 248.232.4225
- REGISTRATION: Email: email@example.com or new phone: 248.232.4211
Questions: Lisa Braun or Steven Armstrong, Phone: 248.232.4211