Where Can I Use iROC Cash?
You can use iROC Cash at any OCC Raiders Store, campus café, and print/copy stations.
Benefits of iROC Cash
Using iROC Cash is very beneficial!
- It is a safe way to access goods and services without carrying cash.
- It is convenient. There is no need to carry a wallet when you have the ability to
pay for campus services using your Raider One Card.
- Monitor your spending, review your balance or transaction history using the online account management site.
How Can I Add Money to the iROC Cash account?
There are three ways to add funds:
- At a kiosk machine located in all OCC libraries.
- Through the online account management site with a credit or debit card you can add money to your iROC Cash account.
- Visiting a Raiders Store to transfer Financial Aid funds to your iROC Cash account.
The requested amount will be available within 48 hours.
Note: If your Raider One Card is lost or stolen, log on to your iROC Cash account to suspend activity or to change your PIN.