Raider One Card FAQs

Why the Raider One Card?

The Raider One Card is a single card with the following uses:

  • Raider One ID Card - serves as your official College ID
  • Library Services - used for borrowing privileges from local and state resources
  • Raider One iROC Cash - used for print/copy services, Raiders Store and café purchases

Is the Raider One Card mandatory?

All students are required to have a Raider One Card, as it is your official college identification, library services, and print/copy card.

Do I have to have a Raider One Card for my financial aid?

No.  The Raider One Card is used to identify you as an OCC student.

How do I receive my refund on the Raider One Card?

April 30, 2016 is the last day that money can be loaded to the prepaid debit account on the Raider One Card.  The prepaid debit account will be closing on June 30, 2016.

Do I have to have a social security number to have a Raider One Card?

No, a social security number is not required to obtain the Raider One Card.

What is iROC Cash?

iROC Cash is a cashless way to make purchases on campus.  Add money to your iROC Cash account (green stripe) and use it on campus in pay for print areas, Raiders Stores, and campus cafés. More about IROC Cash

How do I add funds to my iROC Cash Account?

There are three ways to add funds to your iROC Cash Account:

  1. At a kiosk machine located in all OCC libraries.
  2. Through the online management site with a credit or debit card you can add cash to your IROC cash account.
  3. Visiting a Raiders Store to transfer Financial Aid funds to your iROC Cash account. The requested amount will be available within 48 hours.

How can I check the balance on my iROC Cash account?

You can check the balance of your iROC Cash Account in two ways:

  • At a kiosk machine lcoated in all OCC libraries.
  • Using the online management site, review your balance or transaction history online. 

Is there a fee associated with the Raider One Card?

There is no fee to have, or use the Raider One Card.  There is a $10 fee if the card should ever need to be replaced. 

I previously signed up for Direct Deposit using MyOCC. Will my refund go to this account or to my Raider One Card?

Your refund will be deposited to your current bank account within 1 to 3 days after disbursement.

Where is my money?

If you are wondering when or how your financial aid refund is being disbursed, information on the MyOCC web site can assist you. Follow the directions below:

  • Go to MyOCC, login using your user name and password, then navigate to the Financial Aid section on the Student menu. Click on Financial Aid Award Letter to review your award for the current term.
  • To find out which bank account you set-up for refunds, go to the Financial Profile section on the MyOCC Student menu then click on Bank Information.

If you have questions, please contact Financial Services at 248.341-2000.

Do I have to activate my library card?

No, the library card portion of your Raider One Card does not have to be activated. 

How do I receive a Raider One Card?

There are two ways to receive a Raider One Card:

  1. If you have a recent photo of yourself, you can submit it online and receive your Raider One Card in the mail, or pick-up on campus at the Cashier/Business Office.  Review the Raider One Card photo requirements and upload procedures.
  2. Visit the Raiders Store to have your photo taken for your Raider One Card. Pickup your card within 5-7 business days at your campus Cashier/Business Office.

Note: Government issued photo I.D. (driver's license, state identification card, or passport) is required to obtain a card.

What do I need in order to get the Raider One Card?

For online photo submissions, an OCC user name and password is required to login and begin the process.

At the Raiders Store Photo Station, you must present government issued photo I.D., such as a driver’s license, state identification card, or a passport, and have your OCC student ID number to begin the process.

My Raider One Card was sent to an incorrect address on file. What do I do?

The Raider One Card policy states that we mail the card to the current address that is on file with Oakland Community College. If that address is no longer valid, you must to go to Enrollment Services on any campus, with current identification to update your school records. After you update your mailing address, contact the Raider One Card office at 248.232.4400 to confirm with us your new address.  

How do I get a replacement card?

To get a replacement Raider One Card, you will need to fill out a Card Replacement Form at any campus Cashier/Business Office and remit the $10 replacement fee.  Select the option to pick-up your card at your campus Cashier/Business Office or have it mailed to the address on file with the college.  It should arrive in the mail within 5-7 business days.

In an emergency, replacement cards can be mailed for next day delivery for a fee of $30.  When these requests are processed before 1:00 pm, they will be mailed out the same day.  After 1:00 pm, they will be mailed out the next business day. 

What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?

If your Raider One Card has been lost or stolen, visit the online management site to suspend your iROC Cash account immediately.  To obtain a new card, visit any campus Cashier/Business Office to remit the $10 card replacement fee, and it will be mailed to the address on file with the college within 5-7 business days. 

What if I need a replacement card due to a name change or damaged card?

Replacement cards due to a legal name change that is reflected on your current government issued I.D. card, or any damage due to normal wear and tear, must be presented and forfeited to any campus Cashier/Business Office in order for the card to be replaced at no cost to the cardholder.  If the person is unable to present the card, it is considered lost, and the replacement fee of $10 will apply. Card office staff cannot process name changes on the student’s record.  Name and address changes or corrections must be submitted to Enrollment Services.  Upon completing a name change request, students should wait at least 24 hours before requesting a Raider One Card reprint.

The refund amount on my card is not what I expected. What do I do?

Students must visit any campus Cashier/Business Office and present photo I.D. to discuss financial details.

Can I still use my financial aid to pay for prints?

Yes.  Go to the Raiders Store and fill out an iROC Cash Transfer Request Form before the financial aid cut-off date.  Within 48 hours, your funds will be available in your iROC Cash account.  There is a $400 limit on these vouchers.

Can you give me the phone numbers for the Student Financial Resources and Scholarships department?

Auburn Hills  phone  248.232.4330
Highland Lakes  phone 248.942.3040
Orchard Ridge  phone 248.522.3440
Royal Oak  phone 248.246.2440
Southfield  phone 248.233.2940

Is the Raider One Card Office a part of Oakland Community college?


Can Faculty and Staff get a Raider One Card?

Yes. Follow the same instructions for students.

Contact Information

If you have any questions about the Raider One Card or the services offered, please contact the

Card Services office at
Phone: 248.232.4400