The Oakland Community College Department of Public Safety is committed to providing the students, faculty, staff, and visitors with a safe and secure environment.
We accomplish this through:
- A team of highly-trained, state-certified police officers
- Community policing style of law enforcement
- Crime Prevention
- Partnerships between officers, students and employees
Contact Public Safety
- In an emergency, ext. 911
- Non-emergencies, ext. 5555 from any college phone
- Off campus, phone (248) 858-4911
- email email@example.com
COLLEGE POLICE AUTHORITY
On July 15, 2002, the Oakland Community College Board of Trustees authorized the College to form a police department. They also formed a Public Safety Advisory Committee. The Public Safety Advisory Committee shall receive and address grievances by persons against College Police Officers or the College Police Department and may recommend to the Director of Public Safety that disciplinary measures be taken against a Police Officer who is found responsible for misconduct in office. To file a complaint, please use the Citizen Complaint Form.